Feb 6, 2019
In this episode, Tom
- The four roles every leader should "play".
- How to transition between each role.
- The importance of each role.
- Why becoming a sales coach has
become so popular.
- An effective leader spends about
40% of their time supervising.
- Supervisors should be collecting data.
- Coaches and mentors should take a "hands-off"
approach to leadership.
- Leaders may have a hard time mentoring more than one
or two people at a time.
Want to learn more about coaching? Send Tom your
questions to be answered on the next episode of the DFW Business
Connect with Tom Niesen Owner & CEO, Acuity Systems,
Phone: 972-860-8695 x223