Jan 9, 2019
In this episode, Tom
- What a business culture is and how to understand
- Why every business should have a
list of "best practices" to follow.
- How to come up with a sales plan
- Why reaching out to old customers/prospects can
increase your bottom line.
- When coming up with a plan to
follow for the New Year, it's important to find out what worked
best in years passed.
- It's not enough to simply come up
with a plan to follow, you have to track your progress at least
- Old customers and previously uninterested prospects
can be a great source of new business.
- Never be afraid to ask for
referrals... you might be surprised how many people enjoy helping
Connect with Tom Niesen Owner & CEO, Acuity Systems,
Phone: 972-860-8695 x223