Mar 13, 2019
In this episode, Tom
- The differences between coaching and mentoring.
- When/how often to coach your team.
- How to be successful at coaching.
- Why most people don't know how to
- If you're telling your team what to
do, you're NOT coaching, you're supervising.
- A good leader should spend about 60% of their time
- If there's new products, guidelines, etc, it's okay
to step back into a supervisory role.
- You should always set aside time EACH week to have a
Connect with Tom Niesen Owner & CEO, Acuity Systems,
Phone: 972-860-8695 x223