Mar 27, 2019
In this episode, Tom and
Mike "Batman" Cohen discuss:
- The ethics of modern recruiting.
- How to find employees that fit YOUR company.
- How to set yourself apart from the competition.
- Why a strong culture will attract better job applicants.
- The internet has made it possible
for potential hires AND prospects to research your business before
- Never be afraid to support others, even your
competition in some cases, as they can provide a referral network
and build your brand/culture.
- Don't ever "commoditize" other people, ESPECIALLY
not your prospects and/or potential hires.
- Just as in sales, a hands-on approach can help your
search for a potential hire that actually fits your company.
Connect with Mike "Batman" Cohen Founder, Wayne Technologies,
Connect with Tom Niesen Owner & CEO, Acuity Systems,
Phone: 972-860-8695 x223